United Way Centraide North East Ontario - Friday, 4 December 2020
United Way Centraide North East Ontario/Nord-est de l’Ontario is hiring a Fundraising Engagement Coordinator to join our Sudbury team.
The Fundraising Engagement Coordinator will assist in the development and implementation of a comprehensive fundraising plan. This one-year Northern Ontario Internship Program position will report to the Development Manager.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the development and execution of a comprehensive fundraising plan to improve donor engagement and retention
- Planning, scheduling, and executing engagement opportunities with stakeholders
- Mining of database to identify areas of increased engagement
- Assist in building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills
- Post-secondary school graduate with a degree or diploma in commerce, marketing and communications, fundraising, volunteer management or a related from an accredited college or university (within the last three years)
- Previously funded NOHFC Interns are not eligible
- Bilingualism an asset
Application Deadline: Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Email Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This opportunity is proudly supported by NOHFC, an Agency of the Government of Ontario